Sunday, February 8, 2015

5. Embrace the shake


http://www.ted.com/talks/phil_hansen_embrace_the_shake?language=en

I thought this video was not only inspirational, but also extremely impressive.  Although the point he was trying to get across was that you can not let anything get in the way of what you love, but rather embrace the challenge, I think a huge factor that he fails to mention is that he is an unbelievably incredible artist.  This is what stuck out to me the most.  I did find it moving that he found a way to embrace the shake and turn his art into something amazing, but I mainly focused on how awesome his art work turned out.  I was extremely impressed by the fact that trying a new approach on his art turned into such incredible pieces.  This is something I don't think everyone could do by embracing a challenge, but for someone with as much talent as him it clearly allowed him to create masterpieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment